HOW DID YOU END UP HERE? This is my old blog!

HOW DID YOU END UP HERE? This is my old blog!
This is a time capsule. I'll eventually come back to visit my 20-something self. I'm sure she could remind me of as many things as I could teach her.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

someday

i want to wake up and find you there.
i want to make breakfast, different breakfasts every morning.
i want to go to work because i want to, not because i need the money.
i want to spend my lunch breaks meeting new people, eating at new cafes, or busting home to walk the dog.
i want to meet you after work where we would go to the old theatre, the sushi inn, the beach where we'd surf.
i want to come home to a warm house with fresh flowers on the kitchen table and with walls that smell of us.
i want to drink red wine while we make dinner.
i want to make use of our fireplace where we'll read, play guitar, write or i'll beat you at cards.
i want to share a bath with you.
i want to explore the dark with the only senses that can.
i want to do it all over again.

No comments: