HOW DID YOU END UP HERE? This is my old blog!

HOW DID YOU END UP HERE? This is my old blog!
This is a time capsule. I'll eventually come back to visit my 20-something self. I'm sure she could remind me of as many things as I could teach her.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

at least you're consistently fickle.

go get drunk like you said you didn't want to tonight.
go get high like you said you wouldn't again.
it's hard to see you as the person you say you are when you're so erratic.
i'm not judging. i'm listening.
it's your own curse that i actually listen when you say such things.
[things that i call you on after. like the rest of the holes in your arguments.]

PICK A STANCE AND KEEP IT.
for goodness sakes. keep it.
you're looking fickle these days.
ironic that your only consistency is your fickle nature.

i don't ask for much.
just don't walk away when i'm still calling your name.
that, i will never for[get/give].

No comments: